PEP Video Grants
2015 Video Competition
There will be no Video competition in 2015. If you believe you have a very good idea for video project please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
New PEP Authors Video Interview Project
A new Video Project which will replace the PEP Video Grants. PEP will use the video grant funds to make brief videos of the most cited psychoanalytic authors. PEP will call it the “The Top 100 Project.” PEP will set up a small studio and fund the video staff, interviewer and the facility. There will be a pilot project at the APsaA Meetings in January 2016.
As part of the development of PEP VideoStream platform, the PEP Directors have created a special fund to fund video projects to create new content for our platform. Project proposals for grants up to a value of $20,000 maximum for each project are now being sought. The new films will provide an opportunity to reflect on, deepen or explicate core psychoanalytic work. They might include but are not limited to films about:
- Discussion of the thinking and papers of leading psychoanalysts
- Discussion by leading analysts of their papers or those of others – including classic papers by Freud, Klein, Kohut, Bion or other leading thinkers from different schools.
- Discussions of research in psychoanalysis.
- Teaching materials on topics of particular importance.
- Historical information and/or research.
- Discussions of important psychoanalytic topics or others topics (the economy, society, child development) discussed using psychoanalytic ideas.
All applications are reviewed and voted on by a panel of Jurors who were nominated and elected for this purpose by the top one hundred downloaded authors of 2013 (publishing in the last 20 years) on PEP Web.
PEP would like to acknowledge the support of its journal publishers, particularly Taylor & Francis, who have been strongly supportive of the PEP video grant initiative.
Back to top